Located along Rte. 213 in Dunham on a section of land donated by the early Selby family, on the family farm.
The family farm was first settled by a Jonathan Hart in 1794. Jonathan Selby, of England, purchased the land in 1822 with his wife and 8 children. Jonathan, his wife, and 1 son and his wife are the only ones buried in this small family plot.
Missisquoi Historical Society, 2 River St., Stanbridge East, QC J0J 2H0 (450) 248-3153.