Histoire Locale
Trinity Church and Cemetery Turn 150! (*Excerpt from Quebec Heritage News)
In Morin Heights on Sunday, July 31st, Bishop Barry Clarke of the Anglican Diocese of Montreal led the celebration of Trinity Church’s 150th anniversary. He also presided at the dedication of a new sandstone wall on one street side of the cemetery. This quite lengthy and substantial wall was built by funds donated by families and friends of Trinity, who raised over $20,000 for its construction. A large walnut plaque, to be mounted inside the church, was also presented with the names of those people to whom the wall is dedicated.
Hitting the Heights: Summertime in the Laurentians (Excerpt from Quebec Heritage News)
Sun Life: Landmark Downtown Skyscraper Still Impresses
The "Alouette" Still Cruises on Lac des Sables
L'autoneige : le véhicule le plus étrange
La Stanstead and Sherbrooke Fire Insurance Company
Fondée à Charleston (le village de Hatley) en 1835, par un groupe d'hommes d'affaires Sherbrookois, incluant Samuel Brooks, C. F. H. Goodhue, Otis King, et autres, la Stanstead and Sherbrooke Fire Insurance Company opérera pendant plus d’un siècle et demi, et est l’une des compagnies qui restera le plus longtemps en activité dans les Cantons-de-l’Est.
The YMCA Camp of Saint-Adolphe d'Howard
Pagination
- Page précédente
- Page 10
- Page suivante